Join us as Editorial Board Members
The Academicians and Researchers are welcome to be an Editorial Board Member. Being an Editorial Board Member is a matter of prestige and personnel achievement. we follow a strict set of guidelines while accepting the applicant as an Editorial Board Member of Journal of Mechanical Engineering Research and Developments. The minimum set of qualifications for being an Editorial Board Member of the journal is listed below:
1. The applicant must hold PhD (doctoral) degree, or be Professor of accredited academic institution;
2. The applicant must have good experience in his/ her specific research field;
3. The research field of the applicant must conform to the scope of our journal;
4. The applicant should be willing to publish at least one paper in a calendar year as an Author or Co-Author.
Nature of Role
This is a voluntary position, and there is no remuneration related to the post.
Purpose of Role
The role of the Editorial Board is to advise and support the Editor, who has responsibility for the content of the journal.
Being confirmed, the editorial board member should promise that he/she will take the following responsibilities:
1. Give any suggestions to promote Mechanical Engineering Research and Developments as a top journal;
2. Agree to review the first revision of a manuscript for which he/she provided the initial review;
3. Provide input on editorial needs and review manuscripts, if requested;
4. Agree not to distribute the manuscript or to disclose information within the manuscript;
5. Recommend excellent papers to be published on Journal of Mechanical Engineering Research and Developments;
6. Introduce reviewers or other editorial members if possible.
Benefits to Editorial Board Members
Being on the editorial board of a Journal is truly productive, pleasant and in fact prestigious which helps in add-on to the scientific world through the ways and guidelines given by experts in the relevant fields. Though, it is time consuming and often goes unobserved, there are some important rewards that make the editorial advisors worthwhile. You will be entitled following unlimited benefits while being with us as an Editorial Board Member of a Journal.
1. Come across the latest research before everyone else and gives you a position of leadership in your research community;
2. Opportunities to attend academic activities organized by Journal of Mechanical Engineering Research and Developments;
3. Priority to organize special issues;
4. Be entitled to publish article as first author or corresponding author with 30% discount of APC;
5. Be the Editor-in-Chief of a journal from Journal of Mechanical Engineering Research and Developments through reviewing.
Interested in becoming an Editorial Board member for Journal of Mechanical Engineering Research and Developments and helping to maintain the editorial standards and ethos of this growing journal. To volunteer as an Editorial Board member, please simply contact us at email@example.com , enclosing a summary of your research interests and relevant expertise. We look forward to hearing from you.